CASA ADORÉ (The Endearing One)
This cute and cozy three-room territorial-style adobe is classic Santa Fe. Built in the 1930s for his family by the late adobero Jose Antonio Dominguez, this 770 sq foot home has traditional lace curtains and a street-side, wisteria-laden, wood portal. Casa Adoré itself is buffered from street activity by a small private seldom-used office and is entered from Otero’s internal courtyard. Original viga-beam ceilings and pine floors provide an authentic "Old-Santa Fe" ambiance. Historic hand-crafted Dominguez furnishings blend with earthy international decor and contemporary museum-quality paintings. Eighteen custom wall colors illuminate this intimate homey space.
- Spacious light-filled family kitchen.
- Cozy pass-through LR/den, with natural viga-beam ceiling and pine floors, TV, oriental rug, and two large and beautiful old storage roperos
- Bedroom with original(!) turquoise(!) viga beams, pine floors, oriental rug, Mexican writing desk & other antiques and art
- Bathroom with full-sized tub
- HD Cable TV, DVR, & Blu-ray
- Highspeed wireless access with roaming capability throughout home and property
- Ceiling/floor fans and portable evaporative coolers
- Laundry facilities on premises.
- Off-street parking for 1 car (up to 3 if other homes in Compound are unrented); additional on-street parking by permit.
- Sleeps up to 4 max with queen futon-sofa in LR/den ($100/extra person for groups over 2)
Note: All Colorful Santa Fe homes are smoke-free facilities.
Note: In consideration of potentially allergic guests, Casa Adoré does not accept pets.
||Major Holidays and Fiestas
|Please check rate details and payment policies below.
www.ColorfulSantaFe.com/adore.html toll free: 1-866-215-7442